- Out of The Whirlpool
- Hobbies and Activities for Special Needs
- Planning for the Future for Seniors with Special Needs
- Teaching the Art of Cooking to People with Disabilities
- Assistive Technology Buying Guide
- Home Organization for Newly Disabled Seniors
- Should They Stay or Should They Go: Selling a Home with Modifications
- Resources for Traveling with Disabilities
- Legal Guide for Newly Disabled Seniors
You are here
Resources for persons who are blind
Having problems downloading a show? Right click on the download link and choose save as.
Date: Sunday October 22, 2017
Time: 2:00 p.m. Pacific, 3:00 p.m. Mountain, 4:00 p.m. Central, 5:00 p.m.
Date: Monday, October 23, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m. Pacific, 6:00 p.m. Mountain, 7:00 p.m. Central, 8:00 p.m. Eastern and elsewhere in the world Tuesday 00:00 GMT
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Time: 9 PM Eastern.
phone: 712, 832, 8330. access code, 342 2731
Follow Accessible World on Twitter
A new way to stay up to date with accessible world tek talk and other events. If you have a twitter account, follow "AccessibleWrld" Tek talk and other events will be posted to this account.
Click here to follow Accessible World on Twitter
Info-Eyes is a question and answer service for people with a visual impairment or other print limitation. You can ask a question about anything!