- Out of The Whirlpool
- Hobbies and Activities for Special Needs
- Planning for the Future for Seniors with Special Needs
- Teaching the Art of Cooking to People with Disabilities
- Assistive Technology Buying Guide
- Home Organization for Newly Disabled Seniors
- Should They Stay or Should They Go: Selling a Home with Modifications
- Resources for Traveling with Disabilities
- Legal Guide for Newly Disabled Seniors
You are here
Resources for persons who are blind
Having problems downloading a show? Right click on the download link and choose save as.
A Journey Through History meeting of 4/4/17 at 9pm Eastern to Discuss Bobby Kennedy: The Making of a Liberal Icon DB 85513 by Larry Tye
Date: April 4, 2017 at: 6:00 PM PST, 7:00 PM MST, 8:00 PM CST, and 9:00 PM EST And elsewhere in the world Thursday 01:00 GMT.
Date: Thursday, April 6, 2017.
Time: 6:00 PM Pacific, 7:00 PM Mountain, 8:00 PM Central, 9:00 PM
Eastern, and elsewhere in the world Saturday 01:00 GMT.
Date: Thursday, April 13, 2017
Time: 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific, and 1:00 UTC.
Date: Friday, april, 21 2017
Time: 6:00 PM Pacific, 7:00 PM Mountain, 8:00 PM Central, 9:00 PM Eastern, and elsewhere in the world Saturday 01:00 GMT.
Date: Sunday, April 23rd 2017
Time: 5pm Eastern, 4pm Central
Date: Sunday, April 30, 2017
Time: 2:00 p.m. Pacific, 3:00 p.m. Mountain, 4:00 p.m. Central, 5:00 p.m. Eastern, and elsewhere in the world Sunday 21:00 GMT.
Follow Accessible World on Twitter
A new way to stay up to date with accessible world tek talk and other events. If you have a twitter account, follow "AccessibleWrld" Tek talk and other events will be posted to this account.
Click here to follow Accessible World on Twitter
Info-Eyes is a question and answer service for people with a visual impairment or other print limitation. You can ask a question about anything!